Jus B Media is a regional boutique digital agency that develops and launches content and social media programs for brands, service-based industries, and non-profits. We bridge the gap between creative excellence and performance-driven marketing with a hands-on approach to our client’s success. Jus B Media is an inclusive, empathetic, and supportive team to work with. We’re a high-performance bunch, invested in the success of our teammates, and cultivating an environment characterized by purpose and flexibility.
The Role – Social Advertising Specialist
The Social Advertising Specialist is a key contributor to our client success, responsible for supporting the execution of best-in-class strategic social media advertising plans for our clients and The Hive. This role collaborates closely with internal leadership and our partners to bring creative, high-performance social media marketing strategies to life. This role is one part doer, one part consultant, and the perfect opportunity for a social media buyer to flex and grow.
- Create social advertising plans for our clients, managing budget, and tracking campaign performance. Maintaining or beating current KPIs.
- Research and develop consumer and competitive insights for target audience segmentation recommendations and creative best practices.
- Create test and learn plans with variables and controls, aligned with overall client learning and business objectives.
- Stay on top of emerging formats and ad techniques to consult on media buying strategy and performance insights for clients.
- Support The Hive with real-time insights from the field and feedback on client campaigns.
- Lead social advertising consulting calls for our clients.
- Media buying and social advertising experience.
- Familiarity with Facebook Business Manager and Google Analytics.
- Warm, inclusive, supportive, patient personality that puts our clients at ease.
- Experience with Google Tag Manager. Google AdWords is a plus but not required.
- Experience with Pinterest and TikTok advertising platforms is a plus but not required.